Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
GTT GTR
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys looking to get my sky gtt with gtr conversion mapped it has a power fc ..
Have had some bad dealings down through the years trying to get anything done
with the skyline in this country. dont want to leave into a shop and get a phone call the engine is f**ked just want a car that runs sweet and mapped safely.
I would bring to uk .... thanks

·
Registered
831 Posts
hi guys looking to get my sky gtt with gtr conversion mapped it has a power fc ..
Have had some bad dealings down through the years trying to get anything done
with the skyline in this country. dont want to leave into a shop and get a phone call the engine is f**ked just want a car that runs sweet and mapped safely.
I would bring to uk .... thanks
bradley in tyrone is doing mine at the moment ,all the drift cars that side of the country are mapped there with no complaints

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yeah, he did a good job mapping mine when i whacked the rb25 and a nistune chip in it. As said, decent bloke and he won't rob you either. :)

·
RWD Enthusiast!
795 Posts
Does richard map them on a rolling road? My car will be needing mapped after christmas but its not road legal lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Richard is the man.he fitted and mapped link g4 on my gtr and i have nothing bad to say about him.handy paid aswell.

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
Anyone mention Richard Bradly ?
Legend, been looking after my cars for 8 years now. Gentleman and will set your car safe as can yet lively as possible.
Will be doing my R34 on monday, on e-manage. Just to check everything is sweet, then be fitting Link to it in spring

·
RWD Enthusiast!
795 Posts
Anyone mention Richard Bradly ?
Legend, been looking after my cars for 8 years now. Gentleman and will set your car safe as can yet lively as possible.
Will be doing my R34 on monday, on e-manage. Just to check everything is sweet, then be fitting Link to it in spring
Can you let me know how he gets on with the emanage and what he thinks of it as i'm running the ultimate in my r33 and hope to bring it to him in spring?

If he doesnt like it I may go down the nistune route.

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
He like most tuners think its crap, and i wouldnt be big fan of it either, interupting signals and adjusting them then kicking them back out.
But, it came in my car and i just want to check its sweet, but, i do intend to change to Link G4

He doesnt really like Nistuning a R33 rb25det either, because its a bit of a handling using other ECU's and stuff. Its not a direct fit to R33, although it is to my R34 neo, so i may go that way... but ultimately i hate AFM's and link is the best way to get around that, the difference it made in my 200sx and my last R33 exact same cars, mapped on z32's then to MAP based (one being d-jetro powerFC on 200sx, Link G4 in my last R33) was unreal, smooth and responsive and MPG got better

·
GTT GTR
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks lads for all the info mite give richard a ring
can someone pm me his number thanks again.

·
Seasoned member
2,485 Posts
07931583981, he is on here himself actually but rarely posts
He has a 6-700bhp gtr engine in his own 200sx and setup a load of others, Def worth a call.

·
Registered
38 Posts
anyone deal with john allen in kerry?, west coast performance i think? im planning on getting a nistune, was thinking of going to TDP

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'd recommend Stiv in Rathdowney, top bloke and knows Nissans inside out. Does alot of mappiing etc for the drift boys. He Nistuned my r32 gtr, and it's perfect. He does all road mapping, which is best anyway, and won't rip you off. The first crowd you mentioned Distraction, i've had dealings with alright, but you can private message me and i'll tell you the story.

·
Registered
230 Posts
anyone deal with john allen in kerry?, west coast performance i think? im planning on getting a nistune, was thinking of going to TDP
Think ill be going to john allen, ill have to double check with richard bradley first if he will map haltec ecu's. If not im down to either john allen in WCP or Couture

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
He knows his stuff alright but can be horrid hard to deal with si..
ah once you are there to get actual work done with money in your pocket, its fine, he gets too many "swchaaaaaa civics" can you turbo it etc etc wasting his time

1 - 20 of 26 Posts