Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When replacing suspension it quotes that the EDFC needs adjusting... what is EDFC..?:confused:

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, well thats what it quotes when looking at the fitting details for the Tein kit..Just wondered what the EDFC meant

·
Dandy Highwayman
1,314 Posts
electronnic damping force controller ?
that clever tein gizmo for adjusting the shocks from the comfort of the drivers seat

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Is that on all Tein shocks? I was quoted £600 or so fitted - seemed a bit expensive but if they come with edfc maybe its not!

Can you post details of the kit A'jack?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
The EDFC's extra, I'm sure. I think "all" of the new Tein stuff is EDFC compatable, and some of the older stuff too. Contact Abbey motorsport for more info, as they're an approved dealer and service centre, I believe. I know they have an EDFC kit on their Civic :)

·
Dandy Highwayman
1,314 Posts
from www.tdi-plc.com
Tein 'Type Flex' (sport spec) fully adjustable ride height/16 stage damping adjustment kit £1,080.00. This new kit is proving to be extremely popular as the 'Flex' kit was designed from the outset to work with the optional 'EDFC' (Electronic Damping Force Controller) which is an in-car unit and allows damping rates to be adjusted at the press of a button. Front/rear control is split and even pre-programmed user settings can be stored for example 'A' road, motorway and country lane useage. The optional EDFC kit is £275.00.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts