Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i wash cars for a living but ive the camper in getting it ready for the skyline supra meet this today & cant get the skyline in so as i was passing a garage in sligo this morning i decided to let someone else do it for a change i drove home & just got out of the car & he has stripped a load of paint off the drivers skirt:minigun:i cant believe it im so temted to go in & have my say but im so mad i know il lose the plot i f he had even told me i would have tought fair eneough but no just waved me out when he was finished some people probably wont notice but for the meet i would have liked it looking good im raging im actually a bit upset about it :disappointed:

sorry for boring ye rant over grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Gutted, calm down, well try anyways and go and have a word, though I fear if he was that stupid to strip the paint off he isnt going to admit to it anyways hun.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Go back and have a go!! Problem is they may offer you a few free car wash's ;) Alot of these places don't have insurance for this sort of thing :(

·
Seasoned Member
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gutted for you. :(

I'm suprised you'd let someone else wash your car if you do it for a living though; seeing these places jetwash their chammy on the ground to rinse it etc. is criminal...
im not gutted for you,perhaps next time you will rethink and wash it yourself
lads as said the camper was in getting stuff done to it for the weekend by claires dad i ALWAYS wash my own car & the one time i dont this happens but cheers koh :D

·
North West Member
1,434 Posts
It must have been poor paintwork on ya camper, get it sorted and stop blaming the car wash. if ya wash cars for a livin ya know the risks!!!!

·
Seasoned Member
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gutted, calm down, well try anyways and go and have a word, though I fear if he was that stupid to strip the paint off he isnt going to admit to it anyways hun.
all calm now jojo thanks itl not be hard repair just looks dirty for the meet:D

Go back and have a go!! Problem is they may offer you a few free car wash's ;) Alot of these places don't have insurance for this sort of thing :(
ah it not worth it il get it fixed myself :D

teddy bear, big hug man! keep calm get it sorted :) tell the misses we will get that 3sum soon! cheer ya up Lol
i knew u fancied me rosco :gay::rofl::rofl:rofl:

·
Seasoned Member
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It must have been poor paintwork on ya camper, get it sorted and stop blaming the car wash. if ya wash cars for a livin ya know the risks!!!!
does anyone read posts here lol

it was the skyline dude & ya i valet cars for a living & im not stupid eneough to put a high pressure power washer close eneough to a car to strip paint if the power washer wont take it off a bit of elbow greese will look if it was ur car id say sorry to hear that mate or something along those lines & its the first & last time anyone will wash it but me

·
North West Member
1,434 Posts
Sorry for misreading ya post mate as ya can see from my avatar my eyes ain't that good lol but still must av been dodgy paintwork! :D

·
Seasoned Member
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for misreading ya post mate as ya can see from my avatar my eyes ain't that good lol but still must av been dodgy paintwork! :D
ya could have been dude im gona get a kit for it just the initial shock had me fuming but back to my cheery self now & looking forward to the skyline supra meet :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts