Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one offer a little advice with regard to the electric fan at the very front of the engine, I have noticed mine doesn't seem to ever come on, i have linked the wires and the fan itself does indeed spin but i have never seen it run when conected properly and the engine running, i did consider it may be an air con problem but even that is working perfectly, very confused now and just need my mind putting at rest that all is okay with my car or need to find out what is wrong so that it can be fixed.:dunno:

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
The electric fan is indeed for the air con, it only cuts in very intermittantly.
If the air con is working ok then i wouldnt worry.
Or just do what i did and bin the lot:bigthumb:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers fella, just want to make sure all is okay before i put any money into the mods i want to make

·
Registered
106 Posts
Does binning the fan make much difference to the way the air con functions?

I`m tempted to get rid to make more room for the intercooler to sit back more, but kept it for now incase it affected the air con. If removing it doesnt cause any problems i`ll do that :bigthumb:

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
no mate i meant that i binned the entire system. Saves a bit of weight and doesn't sap engine power. I hardly used mine so i thought i would just get shot of it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts