Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Depends what you want to run guys,
A boost controller can be set to very low or high boost and how it comes on boost etc depending on what controller and the adjustable actuator can be adjusted back less than std if required
I ran a cosworth -31 on my stage 3 T3 at 4psi for a while when running the Zetec turbo in by letting the actuator rod out, It's basically an adjustable spring and diaphram,
So are you guys going back to standard boost?

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
it may not hold the upper boost limit that you want or it may take longer to get to full boost, but it's worth trying I have ran lower boost levels on an uprated actuator before on engine run in, and it held ok, give it a go, its easy to put it back again

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
We don't have a shop as yet as it's just too much money at present , we do have a online shop and the old fleebay shop ect, We run Boostjunkies for home and a storage unit/Gargages etc
But your most welcome to pop up :) were at Ilfracombe up the A39 turn left at barnstaple
Cheers
Matt

·
Points don't mean prizes!
2,029 Posts
If your going to run a boost controller then screw the actuator up so that it has just enough to pull the waste gate shut the rely on the boost controller to do the fine tuning :bigthumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts