Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my last r32 gtst they had no problems insuring me BUT now they won't becuase my new r32 gtst is 4 years older!!!! i'm now looking for insurance and i cant afford it!! i've had the car 3 days

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
try keith micheals :) sorted me out and a plan would not even give me a quote!

·
Seasoned Member
4,424 Posts
my last r32 gtst they had no problems insuring me BUT now they won't becuase my new r32 gtst is 4 years older!!!! i'm now looking for insurance and i cant afford it!! i've had the car 3 days
I think you spoke to Simon in our office today mate..

Have a look in the insurance section and you will see we will look after you.

Any problems just send me a PM or call me on 0845-0711234.

Thanks

Dan
A-Plan Insurance.

·
female skyline owner
476 Posts
hey ive never had cheap car insurance all my life :(

iam with Aplan atm.. got 5yrs no claims 29yr old female always had clean licence.. and I pay £980 :( still was the cheapest.. was with adrian flux they where cheap for my golf GTI but wanted £800 for my vectra SRi 140 with no claims on that one and £1200 for the skyline with 5yrs no claims..

was with elephant years ago.. they were cheap to start with but the customer service is crap so i left after a few years with them

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Oh my God £980

Surly theres cheaper

Not amied at you but

I carnt understand why people dont check insurance first before they buy a car they only moan when they carnt get insured or its too high

Gotta say never had a problem aways checked first prepared myself for the higher rate and 9 times out of 10 it comes in cheaper when i arrange cover

·
Registered
116 Posts
Try Keith Micheals, i'm 31 with 6 years NCB and a clean licence, i pay £530 for my GTR with all mods. Got a like for like replacement on all aftermarket mods.

Give them a call, 0208 2880677 tell them your on the owners club

1 - 17 of 17 Posts