Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having a garage day today getting a few jobs done i've got some dress up washers choice was "nissan skyline" or nismo i am playing around not sure if i prefer red or black ?

also got my mate to fabricate a front tow hook that doesnt involve cutting anything it just sits flush on the bottom lip of the front bumper ands easy to take on or off

:bounce:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah can be seen as a bit chavy but they look good imo i might just have black up the wings and a few red round the bay .

i got them from my mate who has been supplying alot of other scene's with them iincluding a time attack astra and alot of other stuff

·
No longer a rep :( but still here :)
6,432 Posts
I do think the black definitely look better than the red (on your car anyway), Maybe a few red ones dotted around to compliment other red bits. I like the concept of them, Just not the writing

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do think the black definitely look better than the red (on your car anyway), Maybe a few red ones dotted around to compliment other red bits. I like the concept of them, Just not the writing
I prefer the black as well my mate was pushing the red more . I like the writing but see your point think he has plain as well so maybe a mix ....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts