Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling all RB20E drivers i want to smarten up my engine bay and make it al little bit more desirably to look at looking aound there isnt a lot of stuff advetised specificly for this engine are bits for the gts-t transferable and if so what?
any pics off other peoples engine bays for inspiration would be much appreciated.

:)

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
2 of the best engine bays are from the southwest imo

take a look at paul42's and Dan.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have they got any pics off there engine bays on here ?
dan42's vehicle spec says his is a gts-t tho but cant see engine

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
yeah yeh sorry they both have gtst's but some engine bling fit on both etc
take a look for some inspiration :bigthumb:

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
see thats the problem coloured hose kits are only listed for the twin cam version and all that nice polished metal is for intercoolers and stuff which the rb20e is lacking

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
This is the problem I had when I had mine there wasnt a lot in the bay to make look as nice as that of a gtst if i were you mate just replace the plastic pipes like intake pipe with a metal shiny one, I am sure if you asked boostjunkies they might recommend a set of hoses for you. Just look arround and as above find anything you can fidn to make shiney or spray a nice colour do it :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok so had some quiet time today what do people think so far hopefully get it all finished before end of day or will have to walk home

Before

during

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Could u not just use a 45 degree aluminium pipe like u would use for a front mount and then a 45degree silicone hose to connect to the maff ? What is the purpose of the resonator ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts