Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always fancied one of these & I've seen a few for sale lately - around the £30-£35 mark.
Are they simple to fit, or will I need an auto-electrician ? I dont like the thought of taking the dash apart.
Do they cause any problems with the other functions - I mean by that; my turbo timer is triggered from my Clifford Alarm Fob. Would that be affected ?

Sorry, I always fear the worst.:gay:

·
Registered
673 Posts
i used to have one on my saxo. I still had to put the key in the ignition turn it ignition on then i could press the button. Most of the time i would just turn the key.

I don't know if it could work diffrently on a skyline. I have clifford remote start that may be an option for you much more trick and not that pricy. (of course more than the button)

The remote start is great the range is amazing. Press it in the morning by the time you get out to the car it's warmed up.

As for the timer i can't see any problems as the button is to do with starting the car the timer with stopping. The push button start is basically the final click on the key.

I used to have the lightup richbrook one from demon tweeks was £52 easy to fit with only 5 or 6 wires.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I had a start system installed on mine..unlock the car, flip a toggle switch and press the start button, and, she fired up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts