1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ah, I think old git was behind me in the queue for the strip yesterday but being quite new I don't know who's who yet lol. I wanted to see it run as it looked naughty as hell but didn't get the chance to! That beetle was insane though. It did a 9 sec run one time I saw it!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Thanks for the nice comments.The car has a PB of 11.12 at 133mph,broke the gearbox.Sunday although competition was a bit of a test and with all the waiting arround was not in the mood.Hoping to do a 10 when tracks warm up.
The car is an RB25 with GTR N1 crank,rods and pistons so 2.7.Garret GT3582 turbo running 1.6 bar hign boost making 613hp at wheels.Thanks again Eric.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks for the nice comments.The car has a PB of 11.12 at 133mph,broke the gearbox.Sunday although competition was a bit of a test and with all the waiting arround was not in the mood.Hoping to do a 10 when tracks warm up.
The car is an RB25 with GTR N1 crank,rods and pistons so 2.7.Garret GT3582 turbo running 1.6 bar hign boost making 613hp at wheels.Thanks again Eric.

Wow! Definitely should have come and said hello now!! :cool:

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Eric can we have some pics of car mate it sounds a monster
I will get Si(Grin)to take some next time I see him as I am hopeless at loading pictures.Just like to say thankyou to Si for the vids and his help on Sunday.I do think I am having an effect on him though as can he moan now lol.Cheers Eric.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I have some old pics of erics car but they are from about 3 years ago so I suppose its changed a bit since then lol.
Its a monster.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts