Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I`v been thinking for a while about selling my car as i`v done pretty much everything I wanted to do with it so its time for a change!! I quite fancy the Idea of selling mine keeping some money and getting a R34GTT as they are fun to drive and not so old or i`ll sell mine add some money and buy a standard R34 GTR !!

What would you do ?! I think the only problem if I got the GTR is I would want it to be as quick as my R33 !!!

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
why dont you spend the money on house improvemnts and save a bit for your future?
feck that get an R34 mate you'd make it better than our jap friends intended!

E

·
0 Posts
Buy my car for more than its worth & make the most powerful GTS man has ever seen. Id do it if it was me.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I hate to be the sensible one but I would agree on putting down a deposit on your own workshop. Keep the 33 for another year and then when you're loaded because you're beating Abbey Motorsport with business you can have a 32, 33 AND a 34 GTR and they can all be MAD AS ****! Sorry couldn't just keep it all sensible could I! lol

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
how bout a kit car with a RB26 like sarky posted somewhere?
ohh and a new pair of pants!!

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Oh Mr Toy Maker lets not think like this!

KEEP THE BEAST AND USE IT TO SHOW OFF (if u know wot i mean). Get it back on the road fall in love with it again and stop being a girl.
Its honestly one of the best Skylines around and as you have done most of the work on it yourself in my mind its gotta be the most respected! :D:D:D

Mind you Buster seems to be speaking sence (once again), maybe a plan.

·
Registered
95 Posts
If you've spent shed loads on it getting it to how you want, then I reckon you should keep it for a while cos you would lose too much by selling it.

You just have to weigh up what is important and what you think is the right thing to do now, not as if you drive about in a Nissan Micra or something at the moment is it.

·
Professional job seeker
78 Posts
I think you have more or less made your mind up about selling your car, so maybe an option would be to buy a R34 GTT and with the left over money, put it into your own business. That way, you have a car you want and one that can advertise your business, and you have money left over to invest. Hopefully it won't be long before you can take some of the profits and buy a R34 GTR.

The initial costs of starting your own business in your own workshop will be significant. Maybe you could rent a workshop, use the leftover money from the sale of your car to buy tools and equipment, and still have a really nice car to 'show-off' in:D

I could go on for hours about starting up a business so I am going to shut up now before you ban me:aka47: :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I think you should go down the GTS/GTT route. Its time for you to learn here are more than 2 throttle positions :D

Actually i think its time the "Sherlock" of the skyline world, the GTSt to step out of it more intelligent brother, Mycrofts shadow and show the world what has to offer. The GTS needs to be competing with the big Supras et al at next years T.O.T.B (ten of the hotest ;) )

Paul

·
Registered
775 Posts
Richard

You know you missed the best YELLOW R34 GT-T ever as i sold it a few months ago !! STILL HAVE THE RS 1600cc TURBO VAN @ 200bhp though, did try to contact you as was told that you were looking for a VAN, Hey, don't mess up agian BUY it, years MOT ect what more could you want ? Na ya can't have my R33 !!!!

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Sorry to hijack Mr Bell:

Still trying to sell the Gypo waggon then Steve? I notice it has tinted Windows too, is this to hide your victims? Did Skylineboy's mate want it?

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I always find it somewhat disturbing when someone suggests a trip to Thailand, for some reason a question pops up over their motives for wanting to visit this land of vice drugs and Lady boys.

Just re read that I get it now :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts