Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

If any members want there cars prepped and tested for ESVA VOSA certification, just give us a bell.
I am quite happy to do anyones cars and get them through the test and we carry all parts in stock for conversion, spare sets of wheels/tyres etc so that you can keep your nice Bridgstones and Yokohamas for after the test.
As we are doing our own skylines all the time, we always get a pass with least inconvienience.

We will also do any prepping for trade also!

any enquiries to

Stuart

[email protected]
Newhaven, Sussex

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Wish I had known about you a few months ago - would have saved me a huge amount of time, research and hassle.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Stuart

How much do you charge for a Speedo converter to suit my 33GTS-T??

Mine too is showing signs of faulty readings.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Warwick,

£58 plus Vat plus postage>

Cheers
Stuart
skylinesrus.com

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Question about 1st April Deadline

Slight (relevant) hijack...

We've heard a lot about deadlines with post '97 cars in the past, but this time it really seems to be happening. Do you have any insight on this?

Is there a list of model reports somewhere on the internet showing which have already been done?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
April 1st is a definate deadline according to the highest powers that be at Vosa swansea.
In effect, no more post january 97 skylines as there are NO models reports available for any model of R33 & R34. They are only completing reports for the latest crap shape V35 manual and auto.
Anyone who wants a late model new car has got jus over 4 weeks to get one, submit a test application accompanied by a D-Reg copy into Swansea.
So if anyone wants a late model , get your finger out and give any good importer like ourselves a call, or miss out.
This is not just Skylines, It applies to any car registered after January 1st in country of origin that no model report is avaialble for. There are very few model reports available compared with how many different model cars have been coming into the UK.

It will just make owning a Skyline more desirable and existing values must go up, not down.

Cheers
Stuart
skylinesrus.com

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
sorry to be stupid, what does this mean to post 97 cars? what is going to be the problem with importing post 97 cars? will it still be possible?
fourtoes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts