Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to the round earlier in the year and it was great,but the clubstands werent exactly full,they need a full on skyline presence!!,and we can cheer on our on dan eyles!!

http://www.eurodrift.com/
anyone wanting to come add yourself to the list so i can get a stand sorted

1.koh

·
Japspeed.co.uk
6,999 Posts
see you guys there :) think there is more clubs coming to the next one as there is a bit mor PR work going in to it

1.koh
2.uberlucky
3.scottb8196
4.Nos anyone?!
5.Japspeed

·
Japspeed.co.uk
6,999 Posts
Koh yes they are just flat out right now getting the Norfolk event organised, i will speak to them at Norfolk to organise the stand for us and it wont be a problem.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Koh,

I'm managing the car clubs for the Chepstow event. If your after a club stand please get in touch ([email protected]). There is a limited area available for car club stands so the earlier you book the better - we're giving them out first come first served so be quick :d.

As shown in the other thread, we've negotiated a reduced entry rate for car clubs at £6. Happy days i hear you say... We're taking paypal payments also - easy peasy!

Let me know what your after and i'll do my best to sort things out for you.

Look forward to seeing you at Chepstow, and also working with you for some other events we'll be bringing to Wales.

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
298 Posts
1.koh
2.uberlucky
3.scottb8196
4.Nos anyone?!
5.Japspeed
6,bigchief.....justin let me know if you need a hand mate
7. Scotty (in it to win it)