Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
30 March 2008...

I woke up really early... kept on turning and turning in my bed. I could already feel the tension in my body of going to a big event like JAF (one of the main events for Japanese cars in Holland). :smoker: The fact that there is a shiny Skyline with a full tank of gas, ready to roll, also doesn't help... :slap:

Perhaps the adrenaline had another reason... It also will be my first time ever to do a track time on the circuit... :gay:

Here is a pictures compilation... lots of them so you will have something to look at (nothing on TV anyway)

Puff Daddy style... :eek:

Black-on-black! :smoker:

More to follow...

·
South West (England 13)
1,855 Posts
Yum

Some lovely motors there

Looks like you had a great day out

Good circuit as well Assen - they do Motorbike racing there don't they?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Love Assen, been there a few times with the World Superbikes, would love to go there in the Skyline for a meet like this too...

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Looks like it was a good day with some great photo's.

I'd love to pop over and attend an event like this.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What also was a great experience was driving on the circuit together with the Skylineclub. Really first time for me...

The track was wet, so we had to be careful but it was a great time. The Skyline saloon handeled great and could handle much more than me. :gay: Fun to see that the 'family Skyline' could keep up with the 'big boys' (eventhough maybe they weren't really flooring it). :)

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
some great pics there, Assen is a great circuit, have done some drag events there with the skyline and also been round the track in the GTR.....always so cold and wet though lol :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts