Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
If I won the lottery I would buy this for GF, but never ever buy from a zero feedback car dealer!

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Not for me but why say you have removed a load of parts but you can replace them for £2500

·
Seasoned Member
3,004 Posts
ooh really undecided about that. I think I can handle the colour of the car with a push, but remove all the animation. Spoiler not to my taste either.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
I think it looks top... Love manga.. Would defo buy for the mrs..

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
i have seen this car in the flesh

its a bag of crap!

ask cossydave, he has seen it too

it does not have hardly any of the engine stuff it says fitted and it kick's out black oil type crap from the exhaust all the time

·
R34 Next?!
1,029 Posts
I love the airbrushing but the colour choices I dont like at all. Had they chosen red or blue for the car colour that car would have looked sweet as fk!

·
Devon/Cornwall Area Rep
897 Posts
its nice apart from the colour and the bgw but thats just my oppinion i think itd be really nice in blue and without the mechano spoiler.

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
buy a trailer beforehand if you plan on taking it to shows as you'll need it - basically its not worth half that money. There's numerous things wrong with it I've heard.

that said I heard that from Dann @ DCP (ex trader on here folks) so who knows it may actually be amazing but if its kicking out black smoke then it dont sound too great.

I actually really like the paint job and the look of it lol. wouldn't say no to the R34 gtr block under it mind hehe

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
If this is the car I think it is, I saw it when it was first sat on the docks in the uk, untouched and unmolested by uk hands....it was absolutely awesome...really blew me away and I came very close to swapping my 33 for it....looking at it now its a shame to see it this way :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts