we have just started making front wings/fenders for the R33 GTS

£265+vat+£35 post

but we are now doing these as a exclusive offer now for £270 delivered

for the 1st 5 sets

·
Seasoned Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hi just wondering if anyone has an opnion on these wings as surprisingly we havent sold a set yet? any opnions welcome good or bad

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Hm, I´m wondering too cause there are so many R33 guys around. :apoke:

I like them, unfortunately they don´t fit my R34 GTT. But will keep an eye on your section as you seem to make quite nice bits of kits for reasonable price! :cheers:

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
I like but cant afford at the moment :(

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Personally,

Im not that keen on that style of wing...I think its because the indicator bit is still flush. Would prefer it if the whole wing was wider, i.e. like a GTR wing ;)

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Any body shop worth there salt would be able to make the REPLIKIT ones look like that with a bit of chopping and pasting ;)

·
Registered
385 Posts
they look great! I can't order them at the moment but I think I'll pick a set up! Is it limited addition or will you continue to sell them?

·
Always sideways
4,254 Posts
The trouble is, these wings are exactly like the Ziax and Knight Racer ones - I've ordered a pair from Ziax and Doug S has the Knight Racer versions. As far as I can tell from the photos of both sets, and now the ones from RepliKit, they are all identical.

It would be good to see something different I think so that everybody who wants vented wings doesn't have the same set! :)

·
Registered
385 Posts
The trouble is, these wings are exactly like the Ziax and Knight Racer ones - I've ordered a pair from Ziax and Doug S has the Knight Racer versions. As far as I can tell from the photos of both sets, and now the ones from RepliKit, they are all identical.

It would be good to see something different I think so that everybody who wants vented wings doesn't have the same set! :)
:iagree: :ylsuper:

·
Seasoned Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes they all seem very identical wink wink. So guys if you dont like this style then i offer you this. Design your own and ill get them made up. minimum order 5 sets. Anyway you would want the wing, wider, more vents, less vents etc. Price wise they will have to be £300 delivered as its gonna take a fair bit of time making the mould. We make everything ourselves so can go thorugh the whole process in design as we go along.

hows that for service?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Nino, when are you going to have done with it and respray your Skyline orange? :D

While we are on the subject of places making up kits to order is there any chance you could do an R334? ie bonnet, front bumper, wings in an R34 stylee to fit an R33?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts