Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question to any mechanic or anyone thats had a paddle clutch fitted.Ive got an R33 GTR and have just had an exedy paddle clutch fitted.Got in my car and drove off and my gear stick has changed position:confused: Is this normal or have they done something wrong? Where 1st 3rd and 5th were is now neutral and wherst neutral was is now 2nd and 4th?? Do you get my drift :confused: When i put it in 1st i keep switching me bloody cd player on when i knock it with me fist,its like its all moved forward:confused: must say im a bit :disappointed: if thats what happens.I just thought the bite on the clutch was different,which ive got used to in 5 mins,but the gearstick is doin my head in:spank: ,finding it hard to come from 5th to 3rd when breaking aswell.Please can anyone help and advise me before i give the garage loads of abuse tomorrow:feedback:

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So i should take it back then and give them hell??? Thanks for supplying the clutch by the way rising sun.Would it take them long to correct? Im a bit stuck for time with work and so.Ive got a track day next week and want it running right :mad:

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info guys:cheers: 10mins sounds good to me:) Also seems to chatter a bit louder than usual when in reverse is that normal aswell,sorry for another question but want make sure its right before i floor it :)

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went back garage today,they had fitted the quickshift back in the wrong way around.Any way they sorted it out and now everything is smashin :D all ready for the track next week now :uzi:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Went back garage today,they had fitted the quickshift back in the wrong way around.Any way they sorted it out and now everything is smashin :D all ready for the track next week now :uzi:
Im scared NOT:whip:

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you were scared that would make you smart ;) You arnt ? Well that makes you stupid :moony: :grinno: Soon you will be:worshippy: my hairy :booty: mu ha ha ha,mu ha ha ha,mu ha ha ha:rofl:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
If you were scared that would make you smart ;) You arnt ? Well that makes you stupid :moony: :grinno: Soon you will be:worshippy: my hairy :booty: mu ha ha ha,mu ha ha ha,mu ha ha ha:rofl:
Just watch that ditch :uzi: :uzi:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.