Skyline Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete clutch kit as fitted by RSP last year , changed due to upgrade. It has covered less than 3000miles and is in excellent condition as the pics show

This is the one RSP supply with their 400hp upgrades its a uprated Exeedy item retails at over £300 I think its rated to 450hp. Only a fraction heavier pedal than stock so great in traffic

Comes with a brand new release bearing.

Copy of the reciept from last year with the mileage on the bottom left and photo of my speedo reading today , you could minus the 252miles ive done on the new clutch if you wanted a fully accurate idea of use.

£160 posted via courier or £140 collected from Newbury

·
bla
17,374 Posts
well you wont get much for £100 lol....

i bought the exedy racing clutch and skimmed flywheel as mine had heatspots from rsp and its a great clutch... still going strong and can take everything i throw at it...

if i was you id get it luke as you will only burn your next cheapo clutch out and would of been able to afford this... :cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
the only reason you have changed it was because it was slipping, as posted on soc, so why are you trying to sell it to the forum members, so i'd give it a miss guys........i dont want my members buying a fooked clutch
to be honest its bang out of order to try and sell a knackered clutch to another skyline member....
the clutch is rated to 400bhp yr car runs 400 then you put a 50hp shot of nitrous through it as well :eek: and have dragged it at santa pod and you wonder why it slips, any of you guys that have pm'd this, dont buy it........you got banned from noswizards forum for trying to sell this there yr a disgrace.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.