Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
South West (England 13)
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all

Had a lovely day today, beautifull weather, some nice friendly owners and a nice little drive out to a karting centre - well worth it

Here are some pics

and then at the services there was this beastie

which in case you're interested we were informed is a limited edition of around 2000 europe bound models of the Ford Shelby Super Snake and this particular example is likely to be the only 750bhp version in the country

Article here

Now that is indeed a Skyline Eater - forget the RS4!

One helluva car

Many thanks to all who turned up and especially to Mr & Mrs Spikey Mikey and their crew and to Val of course for making it a fun meet

Hope you like the pics

Oh yes - nearly forgot, the teenager (aka Lurchboy92 or Ross our son) threatened to whoop ass at the karting and indeed Spikey Mikey and I were both left in his wake as he powered to overall 2nd in our race and indeed led the race for 21 of the 24 laps (being narrowley beaten on paper by lap times)

Well done Ross - you are getting better and you beat me fair and square!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Another great meet today....... and weren't we blessed with fabulous weather...... Great company and stunning cars...what more could anyone want!......

A few pic's at Exeter Services to start....... (Giz, yours are much better pic's than mine)

Giz, nice to see you in your Skyline....great looking car.........

Not another one who loves polishing!!!...

And here's Parkhouse's two tone Skyline...... that's a really nice looking car Vicky, glad that you could join us... Look forward to seeing you at JDM BBQ in April...

Here's one I took at the pub......

Then of course there's everyone getting ready for the Karting......Love the overalls...... Gav and Neil AKA 'The Chuckle Brothers' what a laugh!!!... Ben I know you've taken some video, will look forward to seeing that!...

Josh, we'll have to ask for a cushioned child's seat for you next time to protect your boney arse! And some longer overalls...LOL.....

Shaun, you need to learn how to drift round the Kart track if you gonna stand a chance keeping up with Josh! LOL

Hey maybe next time we can all laugh at Wendy wooping Ben's arse Karting!.... now that would be worth a laugh! LOL

It was really good to see you again Giz, you are always welcome to join our meets anytime......

Really great day, look forward to our next meet........

·
South West (England 13)
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was a grand day out

Glad we could attend

So want to finish my car, she looks good now but she's gonna look

FABULOUS!

Just like yours does Val

Well done peeps - good turn out

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thanks everyone, had another great day. Just a couple of pictures,

and a very low 32

A couple of videos from the karting.

See you all at JDM in a couple of weeks.

·
South West (England 13)
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Karting fun

Great pics:D.........................wheels look cracking giz.:dance:
Yeah they're not too bad Wayne, thanks - just got to find somewhere else to refurb the Devils now (last bloke did a midnight flit!) :wave:

Great Vidz Ben - it was a bit of a giggle

Ross is never gonna stop bragging that he beat Mike and I :p

S

·
0 Posts
More Karting Pics!

Some cracking pictures/vids taken of the day already. Another brilliant meet thanks to all who attended and to Val for organising!

Shaun have to say that the motor is looking spot on you have put some hard work in since you first had her great stuff!( Nothing to do with Little Spikey AKA Josh and his polishing?)

Ben your car looks great with the new additions Ian has done her proud.

Cat & Fiddle Car Park

Race world

Really good to see all the guys from JDM Garages ....

Paul how low can you go?he picked this up the night before !!!!

I am told by Mrs Spikey that Des refused to wear pop socks! LOL

Pete and Karen - ready to go!!!

The Three Amigos!

The Chuckle Brothers

Handbags and Oilrags? - Bertie official handbagger LOl :gay:

Heres Ross not such a Loser after all:worshippy:whooped mine and Gizmos [email protected]@ this time!!! no cavery for us next time a salad :doh:

Nice to see Gizmo and Ross from our local area. Really looking forward to the JDM BBQ see you all in a couple of weeks.
Cheers Guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts