Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think has been covered already,

most likely keeping the silver GTS Spec 2,so going to mod it up abit more than what it is,and i'm going for a full exhaust system straight away,now its going to be:

JapSpeed screamer/down pipe,with de-cat and either JapSpeed cat-back unsilenced or Blitz Nur Spec R,just which one i'm not sure?

I want it LOUD,really LOUD,don't mind the drone at all,what do you guys think will be the best way to go?

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
im with JAPSPEED all the way mate as i have screamer pipe and cat back single silenced exhaust and i CAN NOT fault the quality or price of the products and the service is 2nd to none buddy so i say

japspeed:dogpile::dogpile::dogpile:

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I think the japspeed is the loudest you can get.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Nur spec isnt that loud....

Japspeed is much louder... Too be honest all you need is the screamer pipe... Now that is loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I had the Nur on my old black skyline and to be honest there's nothin in it, both are very loud the only real difference is the price.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Is it true that the baffles in the nur spec are totally shat?? Or is that just with 200s?? The baffle can come loose and rattle loudly?? Only way of getting rid of it is cutting backbox before it curves ripping it out and rewelding it....

Edited: Internal baffle, NOT tip..

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
i have a nur spec r on my r34. i cant complain about it, its loud without the baffle and not so loud with it in! also the japspeed exhaust doesnt look to good when the baffle is in! just my opinion.

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
i have a nur spec r on my r34. i cant complain about it, its loud without the baffle and not so loud with it in! also the japspeed exhaust doesnt look to good when the baffle is in! just my opinion.
and who would fit a baffle to an exhaust anyway???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
baffle,what baffle,i'll throw it out soon as i get it,i want to here the RB engine!!

·
bla
17,374 Posts
There is a tip baffle and an internal baffle.. Every exhaust has one. Youll see it when you look into it.. Its full of holes.... When taken out the backbox becomes a drum and the exhaust becomes quite loud.. :)

·
Registered
968 Posts
SS Nur spec, great quality and may be a bigger bore than the 3" Japspeed. Just a thought if you worried about restrictions

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
japspeed.japspeed.japspeed.japspeed.japspeed.japspeed.japspeed.japspeed.japspeed
oh and can i just say.......JAPSPEED...!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts