Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
.......P33 TEX.........
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Changing my turbo as mine thinks its a piece of elelctrical equipement and is whinning at me!!

Any way, While removing the turbo tonight i noticed that one of the studs has come out of the head! dont think it has snapped! so need a replacement,

But i dont know what size it is, goin to a motor factors in the morning, any help greatly appreciatated!

:bananasmile::bananasmile:

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
not sure of the size but if you've got a local nissan dealer they're only a few quid each and they may use them in all of their cars for all we know so could have them in stock.

i did know the size as i asked a while back but i can't remember and if i told you i'd only be guessing

PS> it probably will have snapped mate, i thought ah thank god its not snapped off in the head but the more of the stud you have in your hand the less is snapped off in the head which means they'll probably be nothing sticking out to grab hold of and it'd need drilling out
2 of mine snapped in one cyl head, 3 of them snapped in the spare engine i bought.... you're very lucky if they don't LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts