Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im Alan (Parkhouse's hubby) i have a evo4 i was looking on the japspeed site for a stainlesssteel exhaust manifold. I konw alot of you used japspeed i just to ask are the exhaust manifold anygood? Thanks Alan

·
Administrator
25,947 Posts
i dont have one of those at the minute but im sure someone will help soon :)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
hi alan

sell the evo, 4wd is for girls anyway lol

japspeed stuff is very good quality, best ask on any evo sites there on as i know they dont do ones for skylines anymore unless its top mount so not many people on here change there exhaust manifold. if you do go japspeed you will get a1 service and parts fella

ian

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi alan

sell the evo, 4wd is for girls anyway lol

japspeed stuff is very good quality, best ask on any evo sites there on as i know they dont do ones for skylines anymore unless its top mount so not many people on here change there exhaust manifold. if you do go japspeed you will get a1 service and parts fella

ian
Hi Ian, I wouldn't say anything about evo's being for girls if I were you. How many women own skylines now? Any way thanks for the reply. I asked on here cos I haven't heard of any evo's on the evo sites using japspeed stuff and I know that some of the members on this site use them.

Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts