Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i searched through pages and pages looking but couldnt find what i was looking for, just wondering is there a standard size for exhaust pipes on skylines? i want to get a new muffler but im unsure what size the pipes are and cant find the info anywhere! can anyone help?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks..
i was thinking about getting the whole system except they're a little out of my price range at the moment so just wanting something for the meantime

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Do you own a vernier calipers skidlineNZ? Just to measure the the girth of what you have so you'll have an idea what you're working with.

Have been looking into investing myself in a full s/s system lately and 3 inch seems to be fairly popular. That's what I'm going with anyway. It'd be a shame if you can't go with japspeed. Their stuff is supposed to be really good. At least try PMing him and he'll let you know if they ship stuff out there or not. Japan's probably nearer you there though. Check up Nengun.com and RHD japan are both supposed to be quite good.

Good luck hope you get sorted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got it sorted...my friend gave me a new muffler and the pipes were the same size, it came off his cefiro so i guessed it would be simiar? got it fitted and sounds awesome except the idiot didnt put it far enough out and its melted a bit of my bumper :S
but besides that its all good :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts