Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
has anyone on here ever bought an exhaust for the 350 gt. if so how easy was it to get hold of
cheers

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,159 Posts

·
4,159 Posts
Isn't a cheap system, around £900 delivered which for what it is I think is good, plus £150 ish for the decats..
As for fitting I got a local mates garage to fit it, but ended up under the ramp helping him out, it's easy enough to fit ..
I forgot to take a back box photo which is a very nice part of it,might try and get back under the car..

This system

my decats

·
Registered
134 Posts
If you are interested, I will be selling my Motordyne TDX2 exhaust. The only catch is that you will need a new Y-pipe, which can be purchased separately. I haven't listed it yet as I was going to try to get a Y-pipe so I could sell it as a complete exhaust. If you interested just let me know. On another note, the Invidia Gemini exhaust is a decent exhaust and popular for both Zed as well. There is a difference though in length so make sure it fits the 350GT.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi
how much and how much is the y pipe and where would I get one from. if I got an exhaust for the 350 z is it a simple case of buying a small extension to make it fit
cheers

·
4,159 Posts
On another note, the Invidia Gemini exhaust is a decent exhaust and popular for both Zed as well. There is a difference though in length so make sure it fits the 350GT.
Yeah you need to make sure you order the g35 version and not the 350z or you would need extender pipes, Chris at Tarmac sportz sorted me out with the g35 model invidia, very very happy with the sound..

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey Pigtrotter, most exhausts that are made for the 350Z are also made for the 350GT/G35. There are exceptions though. I don't know if anything from Japspeed or Milltek is made to fit our cars as I've never heard of these makes in the US either. Here in the UK, Tarmacsportz and Torqen sell exhausts systems, but ask for the G35 coupe or 350GT version. A Motordyne Y-pipe is pretty expensive new according to the Torqen website. I'd have see if there is a less expensive option elsewhere. I can talk to you through PM if you are really interested in my used exhaust. Just send me a message.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts