Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to export and register a car in USA as I have few mates there and they are all after Skylines. We have the SVA test and MOT etc just wondered if anyone knew what the process there is

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for that mate, would you happen to have an e-mail address or number etc that I can get a hold of this chap on?

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Get in touch with mrh on www.nissanforums.com in the Skyline section, he is from Solihull originally but living in Venice L.A., he has two imports from U.K. and put them through Motorex at a cost of about $30K.

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Personal experience goes a long way when you're dipping into your pocket. Get it direct from the horses mouth. BTW his name is Mark.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the suggestions guys, it seems that its gonna be a lot more expensive and time consuming to get them road legal in US than it is in UK

·
Old Member
814 Posts
The doors have to have strengthening panels fitted, some of the glass has to be changed, takes about three months to get on sorted to Californian Spec. which is where Motorex is based.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts