Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
'NISMO' 350GT
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been driving 'Gerty' for about 6 months now, and all of a sudden when I select reverse, my wing mirrors auto dip down. What control do I need to change to stop it as it is not particularly useful most of the time.
I don't remember changing anything but I must have moved a button or control somewhere.
Thanks in advance :)

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Should be a button on the right hand side of the steering wheel low on the dash.

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
One position should be auto, and one manual, the other is off.

·
Registered
107 Posts
One position should be auto, and one manual, the other is off.

Yea it's strange the top one is manual fold the bottom is manual unfold I've tried leaving it in the middle position but they don't auto fold when locking the car.

I thought maybe the auto feature came in later models.

Maybe the switch is faulty. Not a major issue as I remember to fold em when I park. Wether the wife does I doubt it Lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Auto-dip when reversing stopped working randomly

Hi,

I have the opposite problem. I've had auto-sip engaged since I got the car and after it was valeted last week neither wing mirror dips when reverse is engaged. I can manually adjust the mirrors with internal controls and the wing mirrors fold in when I central lock the car, it's just the reverse dip function that's on the jip. Any ideas?

FYI - I've checked the controls next to the steering wheel and 'auto' is definitely selected

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts