Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i knew the first time i was made to use a computer they would be the downfall and end of our race
unreliable
expensive
constantly needing a fortune spending on parts to make it even turn on when you press the power button
you need to go to university for 50 years to begin to understand the millions of error and general computer says no messages

then you go and buy something thats supposed to be plug and play and not only do you not get proper printed on paper instructions,the ones on the useless cd dont make any sense

im sick to the back teeth of computers,once this decrepid pc dies i wont be using computers any more

anyone want to swap a 12gb hdd for some usb memory sticks??

·
Always sideways
4,231 Posts
I suppose it would be stupid of me to point out that without computers you couldn't post about hating computers. And without a computer your cars would be kaput!

However, you're quite right - my PC never works properly, there's always something else to fix or upgrade, and no matter how much money I throw at it, I'm always looking for the more power and speed.

So, a bit like my Skyline really :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Windows based PC`s need a lot of TLC, I dont have any probs with mine and the only thing I have bought since new is a GFX card... Trouble is most people just want to get on and use them, Its just doesnt work like that anymore, In a bid to make them easier to use they are damn near impossible to get anything usefull done on. Bring back the Amiga!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
TBH one of the best things I ever did was get rid of Internet Explorer and get Opera web browser, This seemed to stop a lot of crap from happening.

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
"whats this? a new bug fix from microsofts website - ooh ooh let me download that and fix all the trouble I'm having with my pc right now... yayy... its done and its got rid of the probs... but now whys it doing that, why wont it open that, wheres that gone? aarrrrrghghghhghh all new probs..."

bug fix? More like a "fix of bugs"

computers.. they're all crap except this one I sit at cos I get paid a wojj to sit on my butt and type choddery like this

1 - 15 of 15 Posts