Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im selling my rb25 block and head its done 77,000klm and is in perfect condition it didnt use oil or get any knock its been well serviced oil and filterchanges every 2000miles etc etc i throw in the std ecu aswell, it will make a perfect upgrade for the rb20 in the 32 or a replacement for the gts-t r33 .

engine does not include ancillaries......

£750 ono.

cheers paul

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Might be worth adding the only reason your selling this engine is to upgrade to an RB30 for lots of tuning power instead of tuning the RB25 to destruction!

Ive seen this engine out of the car and it has been inspected inside with absolutely no marks on the pistons etc.

Tis sweet as a nut.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
PS - I'll give you £400 for it... thats your nearest offer atm, so we surely have a deal :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I get the feeling your going to tell me to f'off :uy:

·
u cant play a player
40 Posts
Hi i am intrested in your engine is it totaly standerd witout what ancillarys?and will it fit an auto cheers Trev

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it has no bolt on parts ie manifold power steering pump stuff like that mate, it should fit an auto ok but it might be worth asking your tuner

·
u cant play a player
40 Posts
what mods did the engine have did it run boost and if so what was it running at.and deggers says he inspected it inside how comes it was apart?cheers Trev

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
what mods did the engine have did it run boost and if so what was it running at.and deggers says he inspected it inside how comes it was apart?cheers Trev
Paul will probably be along to add his part to this later.

It has been removed to make way for the RB30, which is on order.

Whilst it was out, and with a view to selling the RB25DET on, it made good sense to inspect it for any damage, which theres isnt. :cheers:

Better to buy an engine you know has been looked at after removal than one thats just removed and flogged on without knowing what state its in, dontchya think?

·
u cant play a player
40 Posts
Your first post said ono so whats the closest to my offer you would take, just want to do a deal with ya:cheers: Trev

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.