Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dunno:

How much should i expect to pay for these?
Who would I ask?
What do they look like? are they fixed metal pipes like they are as standard or can you get braided hoses that will just screw on instead :ylsuper: ...that would certainly make refitting the turbo alot easier lol

this is general enquiry as i'm not doing it yet, i just trying to guage how much i'll need to spend on upgrades that why i didn't post in the tech section

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Lol, i have to do this to as apparently the water line is 20mm short for my new tub... oil line is abit out too...

I have got braided lines, The seller had them made up for me :)
Where did you get your tub??

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Turbo dynamics made my aeroquip hoses up for me.

I think they were £15 each??

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol, i have to do this to as apparently the water line is 20mm short for my new tub... oil line is abit out too...

I have got braided lines, The seller had them made up for me :)
Where did you get your tub??
not got one yet, just sussing out options of what turbo to buy as it narrows down what you can fit on there if you have to keep the standard oil/water lines doesn't it

who was the seller that made them up :D ?

15 each doesn't seem too bad if you can drop any T3 turbo on there after... the intake part is never too much of a problem to sort out you just need a 90deg silicon hose then your only problm is th exhaust exit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.