Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right I've just been blagged into makin an account by my friends and noticed the group functions are good. you can set up events with it and invite people in and stuff.

anyone wanna make a skylineowners.com group?

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I think Mr scottish is right on the skylineowners.com group, would def kinda take it away from here and coould get a tad complicated.

But if people want to post up there own accounts on here to add friends then thats fine.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
no ta.. i like my personal details to be er,, personal!
arent facebook about to open up the site and link it to major search engines, google and the like?

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only if you select your profile as public, by default only people you add to your friends list can see it, and even then its only what you put on there.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Yep i'm on facebook.

Bruce Morris

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
and me last week end

·
Registered
79 Posts
i am on there (matt back.. plymouth network) and you dont have to open your profile to anyone,you can make it just your friends that view it.. and clubs are ok on there if its football and stuff..

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
The little bugger that started facebook is 23 and the site is now worth around 5 billion :swear: he only started it to link up with some friends in the college he was attending then local colleges got involved and so on.... what the hells a 23 year old going to do with 5 billion quid !!!!! give me some for a start :devil:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
im on it too

·
Seasoned Member
3,004 Posts
Im a facebook addict. I think the joining a skyline group on there would be cool! It would probably find other skyline drivers round the globe and bring them to SO.com. Not take away from the site. Just my little thoughts!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Sod it, I made a group as I'd rather have it so it shows support rather than a generic skyline group that dosnt mean much. People can join it if they like, its so people can show support on FB and not competition or a replacement to the forums or anything :)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6402601034

1 - 20 of 48 Posts