Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm after a factory grille to replace the aftermarket carbon one I have fitted now. Anyone got one? Bonus if it's painted black already. Let me know, cheers!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Parky contact originalsid....he is breaking a G35 and has a 350GT. I know he likes that grill you have as he saw it on another car

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,159 Posts
Was looking at carbon grill tonight can't decide if to remove the standard grill or not....

Mines plastic sprayed black..

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
But you wont be selling just yet as you need another 8 posts (not spam) really you should be on an infraction but as your so close I'll let it slide this once.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How many posts do you need to sell on here? I'm definitely not a spammer but thanks anyway

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
!00 posts, and spam posts are classed as non contributory, IE welcoming newbies, and nice car comment's etc just to get the post count up, which are deleted, I wasn't suggesting you where a spammer, just giving you an idea of what not to do, especially as you only need 8 posts.:)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ah fair enough, thought I'd be alright being on here nearly a year but should have read the small print

1 - 20 of 23 Posts