Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So what would your ultimate/fantasy/if money allowed r32 gtst be? Only rules are that it must keep the hcr32 chassi rb20det block and head and rear wheel drive.

Also its gotta be a real world car as in you could build it if you had the money and facilitys.

Give us your complete run down of YOUR ultimate/fantasy/if money allowed r32 gtst including as much information as possible, you can be as indepth as maps for the fuel and igniton too piston, crank, rod, cam profiles, bearings, cooling systems, parts removed for weight saving, wheels and tyres to save unsprung weight, panel replacement, turbo ar ratios, manifold diameters, disc size composite.....just go mad cause as we know its the fine details of tuning that make the difference...turbo oil feed pipe diameters???

But when it comes down to it,its better to post something rather than nothing soooooooo..........Whats you ultimate/fantasy/if money allowed r32 gtst, just remember it must use the hcr32 chassi, rb20det block and head...:):)

I'll post mine up once the thread gets going...:)

N

·
0 Posts
good post , altho it depends on what u want the car to do , ie rally car , drag car , shopping car , the world is your oyster

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks niteskyr..:) i must admit i did think about that but thought in the end the best thing to put was 'your' ultimate/fantasy/if money allowed...:)

N

·
0 Posts
no offence if money was no object, then a rb20 would not be in the equation

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no offence taken me ole mate...i've got a lot of reasons why the rb20 would make a good choice but that'll wait till this thread develops.

N

·
0 Posts
no , ok my point is why , spend mad money on a gts , but ok i will ride with ya
loose weight , ie stereo etc , rear seats pasengers wat are they!
bigger turbo , this depends on wat u require the car 2 do
fmic , is a good move at this point , new ecu also come in handy
then i would say u need big brakes , depending again on what u want the car 2 do , carbon brakes are good i hear!!
then wat about again wat do u want the car 2 do , suppension, that is a art in its self ,, and can go extremly mad in money terms !

regards

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice..your getting with it now...:) so how about shoving in the lightest most balanced sexy rb26 crank and rods with the lightest most exotic material pistons around followed by a wee bit of a head work....valves retainers, springs...(trying not to go into detail)...up the rev limiter by a tad...do a bit of mapping with that ecu and fire ???bhp through ????? gearbox to a 7 sec quarter in this 800kg hcr32....its fantasy r32 gtst :D:D

Lets just try and prove its real world do able...:)

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol...:)...just had another minor brainwave how about slinging in some predicted bhp, torque quarter mile or other statistics for your fantasy r32 gtsts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts