Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a Crx 1.6 16v.

Just wondering if any of you can get me d2 coilovers, and uprated clutch and flywheel. I will also want alot of other items.....

Thanks
Shane

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
CRX ay, come on then lets see some pics of the new toy?

(mate of mine is looking for one of these at the mo, he had enough of his MR2, im tryin to tell him to get a skyline though! :p)

Cheers
Dazzler

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

This car is the nuts.... It has no rust, so clean, 13+ years of history, 2 owners from new, and i bought it of an old man... bonus... and very very cheap....
This car is very nippy and its standard :screwy: Roll on the mods i say, The pics arent great and dont do the car justiv=ce at all.......

·
Wassup?
784 Posts
SHANE WTF!?!

You finally got one then eh?
There should be some for sale on CivicSportsClub.net.
Seen a few. Try Mfactory , they might sell them.

Kyle.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hey, Dont knock these until youve driven one..... There cool, ive always liked the styling, shape. And this came up... Looks way too clean... and there alot faster than i thought.......... They only wiegh 900kgs...

Lots of fun to be had in one.... :D

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
I second that! they are a lot of fun! mate of mine had one a few years ago, so dam quick! I had a Swift GTi at the time, another car i miss a great deal! but the CRX always beat it!

Sweet looking motor for sure!

this the "second" car/Daily driver now then?

Cheers
Dazzler

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This will be my daily driver... Ill need it to travel to and from work... The skyline is being garaged (treasured), while we mod both, plus the mrs can drive that. She rarely drives and dosent drive very far or fast, (baby bump)... so its all good :D

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
What this car needs is a white Veilside spoiler from an R33 modded to fit :D:D:D

·
4,143 Posts
they are great little cars and d2 coilovers are good to.i have them on my skyline and i am very pleased with them!

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all.......
Im know thinking about Tein....... hmmmmmm........ Around the same price and there meant to be really good for the crx...

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Hey, nice one... Love the CRX, really miss my old Panda.

And DON'T start modding it too much. I said all I was going to do was wheels and suspension, and ended up with modding everything, swapping the engine and tranny, and the only thing left untouched were the carpet!!!

For the D2 suspension, Give Impulse Performance a quick ring and see if they can sort something out for you (01795 410105), or you can check the CRX fourm at www.hondacrx.co.uk and it always seems to be group buy on the trader section.

And if you get the D2 suspension, let me know if you need help setting it up. I set it up for the 16/16 to almost perfect, then change the engine and had to do it all over again.

Enjoy the car, it is really a bundle of fun. You will want to rev higher though... :D

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey, nice one... Love the CRX, really miss my old Panda.
Looks lovely mate.......

And DON'T start modding it too much. I said all I was going to do was wheels and suspension, and ended up with modding everything, swapping the engine and tranny, and the only thing left untouched were the carpet!!!
Thats a good thing, only problem is, is modding 2 cars..... :crazy:

For the D2 suspension, Give Impulse Performance a quick ring and see if they can sort something out for you (01795 410105), or you can check the CRX fourm at www.hondacrx.co.uk and it always seems to be group buy on the trader section.
Already a member on that site, Have been for some time now. Will have a look at impulse.... ;)

And if you get the D2 suspension, let me know if you need help setting it up. I set it up for the 16/16 to almost perfect, then change the engine and had to do it all over again.
Will do mate, Thats very nice of you....

Enjoy the car, it is really a bundle of fun. You will want to rev higher though... :D
Already am.... May even turbo it after a while :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts