Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi chaps ..

im really interested to know your thoughts .... good or bad. What you guys think is very important to me .. :)

Steve

·
Registered
654 Posts
Got mine today mate and it's class :) :) :) just needed a few more skylines in it!!!!! Nice One Mate

One thing i didn't think much of was the black RX7 that Charlie was standing next too :funny:

You will have your work cut out to better it for the next one mate

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
just pressed play........spluuuuurrrrrggggggggggggh.

Am I on it..... ? just have to wait !

Moff

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Superb so far mate - just got to the end of the Jun section - most impressed fella :cool: (yet again, obviously other than the scouse commentary ;) )

Only thing I always struggle with is subtitled interviews as you always end up reading the text, not watching the footage. Appreciate there is no real alternative to this other than dubbing.

Looking forward to the second half already mate :smoker:

BTW - what is the convertible Nissan in the drift section and the white kitted saloon in the street drifting section :smoker:

·
Ut oh
3,796 Posts
Excellent vid, really enjoyed :D. Only things i could pick at are, more skylines needed, would of liked to of seen more footage around the cars when the interviews were happening and quieter background music and louder engine noise.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nick said:
BTW - what is the convertible Nissan in the drift section and the white kitted saloon in the street drifting section :smoker:
a PS13 Silvia ... same as the one i've bought but erm .. without a roof :D

the white Saloon is a Toyota Chaser ... running a supra engine with a T78 :smoker:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm about half way through also :smoker: , keep geting bloody interupted Grrr

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ok...... comments for you Steve.
Very professional this time, very impressed.
The opening titles look cool.
The continuity is good. The bits with Charlie almost look like they are not part of the video. Hard to describe but just seems different. Don't mind though as Charlie is very nice prrrrr.
Nice to see my car there in the car park :smoker:
Cars in Japan going up the mountain is very good, like the tail out action and also love the racing around the highyway at night :smoker:
Lots of cool drifting, and as for Gios car at the end...wow.
Loads of different camera angles which I like, and some good effects. Also some good interviews.
All in all......well done that man. Give yourself a pat on the back.
:cool:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Awesome mate, one negative though, I now have the urge to spend even more money on my car. Bloody inspirational car dvd's!!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
excelent mate , your a brave man to get some of those shots think i've had a bit of a brown trouser moment

1 point though perhaps some of the interviews could of been dubbed so "you can watch" instead of reading but hey i guess i'll just have to watch it again :D :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mad dog and Nigel ... I'll keep this going for SOC members if you want ?

Andy ....yes apart from getting an incredibly sore neck oh and braking my ribs (no i aint joking :D) yes hanging out of the film car was a joy :D :D

dubbed interviews ... this would be my preference to be honest and is something i want to look at in the future. It came down to money in the end and erm .. i ran out of it :D

Pete .. no m8 ..

guys thank you for all the comments :) :) :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts