Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ok guys - I thought i would share one or two pics from the day that i took. Got up this morning to a nice clean skyline. Made the drive to Pod keeping the car relatively clean.

All appears to be running smoothly. Lo and behold some ass of a security bloke tells us club areas are under 6 inches of water and that no club stands would now be available. Ended up trying to get across a frigging marsh in the car - politely told the marshalls to fook off while i looked for somewhere which didnt have fishing boats passing across it.

Anyhow after the initial damper and a couple of showers i managed to get you all one or two pics.

1000bhp Supra - this thing was evil. Was taking one pic when the car backfired and i nearly dropped camera as it made me jump.

Couple of skylines i saw ( that i've downloaded off cam )

One careful owner - never been thrashed lol

Local Hussy i spotted

Super Crotch Rocket

And these buggers - 1/4 mile in about 15/16 sec - they weigh about 6 tonnes i think. Very scary!

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Very good pics.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Sorry Mr Shin, this is a family forum so I had to censor one of your photos with pictures of Ian's head :)

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Ok ok ok. For those of you who wanted to see the uncensored version of the pic, here goes............................

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Obviously i shouldnt be plugging other sites but there will be some more pics up on there once me and team have report ready. I'll let you all know so you can check rest out. I'm hoping to have some of mine soon on the road that i'll try and post when i get cd.

Have some superb ones of bike smoking tyres etc too.

Couple of my barge.....

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
mebee ;)

·
4,143 Posts
oi chris how many times let me see the tits BEFORE you change the pic!:D

now how wants to send me the pic with out ian's head:boobies: :boobies:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
we need a over 18's only section where these things can be posted.
general banter please see if you can make this happen!

·
4,143 Posts
no its not a good job i want to see them.but i have to edit them afterwards and i don't know how to do that!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts

·
4,143 Posts
i know what you mean sarge alot of the ford forums and stuff have these.when keith gets back form his honeymoon i will try to get him to make a section up

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
If Mr Shin would like to send me the 'dirtier' ones, I'll cover them with Ians head and we can all enjoy them :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts