Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulling up at shell garage where they now have pump attendant to be greeted by o skyline why don't u mod it with strips n make it look like the film wat it cost u £3000 or something like it. I ave a gtr n plate I didn't answer just looked at him til he went away. Gears ground.

·
2,460 Posts
i had a dick at the McD's drive through who said " nice gtr bruv"
to which i said " its a gts pal, 1 up on a gtr as its the next letter in the alphabet"
he said " cool do they do a gtt then"?
i said " yeh thats one up on this model, keep a look out for the GTZ cos thats the ultimate"
he said" wow yeh will do.... enjoy yer burger"
dopey prick!

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
Least these people show apprication for the car, even if they don't know what one is :) so thats an upside...

i have been told "nice subaru mate" mind - fail

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
People always try to wind me up and say hows the Datsun doing.. lol
I call mine a Datusn mate, lol... my best mate has a Z33 350Z and calls his a fairlady...

when your cars better than the other guys why show off? lol I know my "datsun" can lunch 99% cars on the road :D

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
I had a neighbour standing directly behind my r34 in the drive say " nice scooby"

I just said thanks, and carried on . Lol

·
Stoke-on-Trent
3,110 Posts
Pulling up at shell garage where they now have pump attendant to be greeted by o skyline why don't u mod it with strips n make it look like the film wat it cost u £3000 or something like it. I ave a gtr n plate I didn't answer just looked at him til he went away. Gears ground.
Which shell garage was it, I might pop down :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Talke pits I spend more time there than down the pub gtrs drink more than my mate Billy the fish.Worth it every penny

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
i had a dick at the McD's drive through who said " nice gtr bruv"
to which i said " its a gts pal, 1 up on a gtr as its the next letter in the alphabet"
he said " cool do they do a gtt then"?
i said " yeh thats one up on this model, keep a look out for the GTZ cos thats the ultimate"
he said" wow yeh will do.... enjoy yer burger"
dopey prick!
haha wasn't it the limited edition NISMO Z-Tune thats the GTZ ??

·
pedaltothemetal
972 Posts
Yep mines been called a scooby. farkin twat. ive also been called a boy racer, she didnt realize i was behind her in the fuel queue. she turned round and looked down at the floor. i said yea a 49 yr old boy racer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts