Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am really looking forward to this,buisness is crap and I like lots of other people could do with cheering up.Want a nice warm sunny day Sunday,finally put it all together and do an 11 sec run.See you there.Cheers Eric.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Should be a really good day if the weather holds up i cant wait lol. Look forward to meeting you again eric and seeing what times you get.

·
Registered
143 Posts
hi there all. I`ll be there all weekend will be good to see every one again. and am praying every night for good weather..! :minigun: :minigun:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Heya Keith,

Will find out the location of the garage & text you the details so we can meet b4 the show.

the forecast for Sat on the met office is BIG BRIGHT SUNSHINE all day long sat & a little cloudy sunday -fingers crossed hey!
Cheers

·
Registered
610 Posts
I`ll be there all weekend, i`ll be running SAt and Sun. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
368 Posts
ill be there with another club too, 1st time down the drag strip for me.....prob be 20 secs lol....need new coil packs :( will come and say hi to everyone, be nice to meet a few new faces.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looking to be a good turn out and dare I say weather looking good,if it rains now its my fault.Cheers.

·
4,870 Posts
oooo its a kroozin site chav site but its oki :D. . .
Well if any of u see me out n bout just pull me over n introduce urself or u may see me drunk on the poles haha ...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts