Skyline Owners Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ello,

It was the one by the stage on the Carisma stand with the rainbow fleck. Yes i have to agree lots of peeps around it shame sum of them don't respect the cars!!! Unfortunately i didn't get any pics meself (silly twit that i am)

I'm really chuffed that i can get on this site and actually ave a skyline been so jealous of all u peeps that got one.

Take care
xxx

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
they are very different people to the jap scene lot, dont have enough respect to other people cars, spoke to rob on the sumo power stand and he said that if it wasnt nailed down somebody was trying to nick it!
not good!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Some people hey!!!!
I know some cars got dented coz people leaning on them etc. and they get the right hump when u ask them not too!
Lots of hard work and money goes into some of these cars, show cars or not,sum people respect this, others just don't care!!!!
No doubt ours will be slacked off on sum forum or other but we r proud of her. All the hard work and money(which we had to scrimp and save for) was well worth it,and she still and complete yet.
Take care
x

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
would be nice to se some pic's as it had a smart paint job!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Skybird.

I take it you are connected with bob.

Did you used to be at dragon on the phone??

James.

·
Registered
109 Posts
bladerider ooo no no no tis was not me that anwered that phn.
I anwer his phn now tho lol. or should i say am meant to when i'm not on here hahahaha.

take care drive safe
xxx

·
Registered
16 Posts
nice pics, our one was a bit of a last minute job!!:D it didnt look too bad considering it only took 6 weeks to build and its not finished!

congrats to skybird for hers winning car of the show...

any people going to JAE? our skyline should be on our stand with the rockstar one.

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
yours was smart mate, it was a gts wasn't it ???

·
Registered
16 Posts
yeah its a GTS, it meant the kit was a real ***** to fit. the headlights had to be moved forward and the bonnet extended to match. the kit is made for the GTR and the front wings are fractionally shorter on the GTS. its turned out ok so far and we're well pleased with it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Unique urs looked the bizz, like to c what ya can do to a car that aint a rush job. Was it u i spoke to at the show.

take care, drive safe

·
Registered
16 Posts
skybird, yeah it was myself (paul) and rick that you spoke to on the stand... is your car going to be at JAE? I've got a picture of yours but cannot upload it anywhere!

·
Registered
109 Posts
ooo did i lol, shows how much i remember hehehe, nice bunch u guys hope to c again soon. Don't think i'm gonna make JAE got family wedding.

·
Registered
109 Posts
because carisma did all the interior and fitted all the audio, they asked if we would like to go along with them,so we did.

Cor blimey this weather is to hot for me,i'm meltin need nice cold beer.

xxx

21 - 39 of 39 Posts