Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys n gals, just wondering if there was a meet being planned for the end of Feb? After payday (28th) would be good lol
Thanks, Tishy

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell yeah

me and the boyfriend are really excited about getting out in the car (now weve had it back) and we want to get out for a couple of runs before he bloody breaks it AGAIN!!! lol come on all get some names down.
1-Satan's Lover + Deathwish - Swansea

·
Registered
836 Posts
what about a run out...

then guys n gals. The weathers taken a turn for the better and its lovely and warm out there. The roads are in good condition and i bet there are loads of Skylines out there just begging to go out for a nice gentle drive ( thrashed) lol so come on lets get some names down. :ylsuper:

·
Registered
836 Posts
come on guys n gals...

lets get a meet sorted before we lose this lovely weather for another couple of months, you may even witness me blowing up my engine in a BIG WAY lol
Neil

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Ok, if I sort something out for the beginning of March is that going to be ok with everyone?

Have found some yummy new roads, if everyone wants then will sort something.

The next big run out with be the day after National Day, as am hoping those that come up, will be up for it, so should be one hell of a show :D

·
Registered
655 Posts
Ok, if I sort something out for the beginning of March is that going to be ok with everyone?

Have found some yummy new roads, if everyone wants then will sort something.

The next big run out with be the day after National Day, as am hoping those that come up, will be up for it, so should be one hell of a show :D
Would love to do it Jo! Have you got yours back on the road?

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Not yet, failed MOT yesterday, damn thing, am hoping too as am currently car less and having to borrow the flying festa, which aint doing Buffy any favours :shakehead: I will organise the route but dont know if will do the run, no job is gonna start limiting things pretty soon :eek:

·
South Wales Area Rep
197 Posts
sorry guys had a helluva week and they have taken internet access off of us in work - and seeing as i have been in work all week i aint had time to to do anything here - Thanks jo for sorting new route and sorry aint been in touch but not to worry you can go with me if you want cause don't want you missing out - perhaps we can sort it out for weekend of 13th march - working up until that weekend then whole 2days off :bounce: will try and ring you in next couple of days and also have not forgot am keeping my ears to the ground for jobs also

1 - 14 of 14 Posts