Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got any ideas how long it will take to change the clutch in ma gtr r33 ive got full use of ma work so two post ramp and air tools lol :smoker:
helps being a mechanic lol just need to know roughly how long it will take so i can see if i can get it done for friday :cya: :feedback:

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
I've been reading recently that its about 2 hours, but that was for a GTS.

getting the gearbox out seems to be the biggest issue, a twist is required.

Then of course theres the alignment....

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It had better be fixed by Friday Danny!! If you need any help at all give me a shout! Otherwise the Black flags will be redundant ! :smoker:
wont be able to get a clutch for friday due to funds and was offered a gts clutch if it fitted from speedr33per but going for a new clutch when i can afford it so will be up with the gtr but taking things a wee bit easy :cya:
but there is always ma 200 sx lol but im trying to sell it so better not lol :dogpile:

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
I wanna see some of your drifting action !! You know you want to !! lol
he drifts gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile:

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he drifts gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :dogpile: :dogpile: :dogpile:
i wish i could drift as good as some ppl i know
going to give the clutch a last outing at knockhill and just hope i make it home lol :cya: :cya: :cya: :cya: :cya: :nutkick:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
its all downhill home from knocky danny.get up ther and thrash it.bet it surprises you.and make it home...

·
wanabee 200mph club
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its all downhill home from knocky danny.get up ther and thrash it.bet it surprises you.and make it home...

well the car and the clutch took a good thrashing and i even managed to get home ok but it now slipping in third lol :shakehead: :cya: :cya:

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
well the car and the clutch took a good thrashing and i even managed to get home ok but it now slipping in third lol :shakehead: :cya: :cya:
took a thrashing all right i have never seen a gtr that sideways and not crash mate well done buddy:boogy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts