Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How the hell can i transfer my shnizz of my computer to my laptop? and get my playlists etc from my iphone on my new ipod???

Why do apple have to make it impossible for people....

·
Super Moderator
2,723 Posts
iTunes is one of the worst programs I think I've ever used! I don't know how Apple have got so popular with it.
When I got an iPod (for free...I'd never pay for one!) I used it as a flash drive to copy my music from my computer to my new laptop. Then, although the files were on the iPod it obviously wouldn't play any of them cos it hadn't been done through iTunes. So I took them off the iPod, on to the laptop, in to iTunes and then synced with my iPod.....Hurray for Apple making things easier!

I think you could do something similar with your situation. I'm sure you can go in to the files and folders just like a normal hard drive, copy and paste them to your laptop and then drag them in to iTunes.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I agree. Itunes is absolutely awful. Really shows how inadequate it is when you have an album on there and it doesnt recognise it as an album and lists each song as individual. Hate it!!

Anyway, if you go to one of the menu bars at the top there is something that says 'transfer purchases' or something and this is how you transfer everything from phone to computer. Is this what you want though?? Question is a bit confusing. If you want to copy from one computer to another (ie laptop) then just copy the itunes folder across.

·
this is me take it or do one....that simple
4,082 Posts
bud i did the i uninstalled itunes then i re-installed it as it wouldnt connect to my ipod once i did this it worked perfect..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts