Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't seen any Skylines around here for ages,proly scared of plod mobiles and cameras and stupid speed restrictions on duel carriageways and geriatric drivers tootaling along at 35 mph on "A" roads. Sod it , moving to Sark, swap Skyline for a push bike.

·
Gets Blown by Twins :D
2,327 Posts
Other than FastFish (who only lives a few miles away) I haven't seen another Skyline on the roads since Mid-August, although I'm fed up of seeing 3 billion Porsche Boxsters (are they the new "Impretza" because I see millions of them too - and Yes, my mother told me a gadzillion times not to exaggerate :D )

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
I always see another R32 on the way to work each morning.

And Usually a 33 with an middle aged fellas behind the wheel of his standard motor. Seems like he enjoys it.

I thought there was a few owners over that way Ian ?

·
Gets Blown by Twins :D
2,327 Posts
Sarky_FCUK said:
I thought there was a few owners over that way Ian ?
There's a 32 & 33 GTS near Stoke that I'm friends with but I've never seen another Skyline, other than FastFish, in either Lincolnshire or Stoke (although there must be some I'm sure).

There's never been a Mid/North East meeting (Leeds etc) that I know of as most tend to be either around London or Scotland.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
There's a meet at the Bubble Inn over in Derby every month.
Dave Wilkins normally organises it and there always seem to be a few Skylines there...... I even made it up there myself once.
There are a few guys up Midlands way....Dave Wilkins, Rich S etc. etc.

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
It gets real lonely down here in south wales, I drive mine every day but don't see any others

N

·
0 Posts
no serioulsly i drive mine , every day at the moment , i see no other's, all adds 2 the kudos..........

rare cars

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll carry on crusing, belting out Myfanwy with the bass way- up, scaring the sheep (wid de moozic), until the summer comes again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts