Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 9 weeks i have my wheels back polished,look nice but not in love with them. GOt my gtr leather interior too so thought would get some pics up.

Now gotta sell the standard wheels and interior on flea bay along with my gtr plate, going to sell this and buy a gtt one or something skyline related!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yes!! going to get some of those gtt badges in that thread and get a gtt plate or something else, need to wait and see what my gtr one goes for, if it goes that is!

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
That looks stunning mate :smoker:

It always needed better wheels but the interior finishes it off really well Ben :cool:

·
Registered
184 Posts
car looks good Ben, wish I could afford leather like that!,
as for the wheels, dont look much different than standard, long wait for something you aint happy with. what did they rush you for the polish.
did you do the hubs like we talked about?
Colin

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks people, never touched the hubs as they are not rusted at all and looked clean. LEather is the connolly leather, need to clean up few scratches on it, heard you can have special dies made up to touch bits up! Will look into it, wheels are growing on me but will only be happy with a set of do luck double sixes in chrome!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts