·
hippy
7,682 Posts
WHAT IS THAT GRILLE?????? thats very smart
those bumper indicators could do with blacking out,well i would/did

·
Best looking member
663 Posts
I've seen loads of skylines with that huge tail on it's rear, is it something the skyliners in japan put on in or is it put on by nissan?

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Everything looks great... except that spoiler, pram handle, lol

But its your car so if ya like it thats all that matters......

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In Japan :), I wouldnt be suprised if they put it on there so the owner can find their own skyline easier amongst the hundreds in the car park,lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Everything looks great... except that spoiler, pram handle, lol

But its your car so if ya like it thats all that matters......
Naah I don't like it at all, thinking about taking off or just wait to see if a nice gtr one comes up for sale :)

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
i have that very spoiler, it is rather large yes but i kinda like it now, stands out from all the other local skylines who all have gtr spoilers. But i have no idea what make it is anyone have any ideas?

i thought it might be nismo??

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
funny how there arent millions of replicas of tho... :D

·
Registered
673 Posts
nice pics i have the same spoiler also and it is nismo many people don't like it but it makes the car diffrent from the GTR spoiler which loads of people seem to have

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
nice looking car mate, looks spotless, I like the night shot from inside the car looks the nuts from that view (i was going to make another sarcy comment about the spoiler but think everyone has already done that for me lol)

what kind of power are you running?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol,

it's just got a cat back system and HKS filter, peaking at 0.9 bar so probably around the 250-260 mark, it pulls pretty strong, feels similar to my old supra tt, that was also just cat back and stock'ish boost :)

I knew it wouldn't just be me that didnt like the wing,lol I'll see what I can do over the weekend ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
whoever said it was a nismo spoiler is 95% probability of being correct.. i have that one by nismo on mine, but tommykaira also do an almost identical version.

the massive spoiler grew on me but im still thinking of taking it off since i have the infill lip on mine as well :)

·
SuprSkyline
62 Posts
Looking good!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts