Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright everyone,
Just wanted to know whos best to take car to as i want to have it properly looked over valves etc done the whole lot, loads of places wont touch skylines or i dont trust. Was thinking of TGM racing (in Fleet) as they say they deal with a few skylines and seem good people or Rising Sun. Wanted to know your views.... also,
my front disc are slightly warped so need to get new disc and pads, being told in the area of 300 quid. Just wanted to check to see if this was about right its for a R34 GTT

Thanks
Bones:nutkick:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Alright everyone,
Just wanted to know whos best to take car to as i want to have it properly looked over valves etc done the whole lot, loads of places wont touch skylines or i dont trust. Was thinking of TGM racing (in Fleet) as they say they deal with a few skylines and seem good people or Rising Sun. Wanted to know your views.... also,
my front disc are slightly warped so need to get new disc and pads, being told in the area of 300 quid. Just wanted to check to see if this was about right its for a R34 GTT

Thanks
Bones:nutkick:
ill ring ya mate.....

·
bla
17,374 Posts
rsp all the way mate, heard nothing but great stuff for them....

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers mate done it.
Anyone going to Goodwood tomorrow for the revival? Taking the skyline down there!! First time iv been there in anything other than a damm fiesta or vectra lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts