Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Its very nice m8 , on the r33 the blue & white badge means non turbo .
What does the v bit mean ?

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Thats a very nice looking car... Very nice indeed...In fact I like that alot...

·
has a large tool
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NITE SKYR prob the same then as mines a rare non turbo, which has had a port polished and bored out to make it almost as quick as a turbo!!! either that or my mates skyline turbo is fooked as i was catching up to over take, next on the agenda is to:
air filter
de cat the thing
new exhaust
and NITROUS hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!! should be a round april timem just in time for the some with a purge kit to get the fast and furious2 effect of air coming out of my side pods on the front bumper

·
has a large tool
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh and i forgot to say re-chip it and a new ECU, anyone want to add to my list then please do!!!!!

scottie

N

·
0 Posts
It was a simple question , hold ya hat on !!
You have answered it , admirably , i was just not sure on R34
yer go for the N02, take pics keep people updated.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Wheels look wicked Scottie! Really suit the car, good choice. :)

This car looks truly awesome in real life, and having followed it from the meet can confirm it is quick. :D

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Clear side repeaters Scottie ;) Make a big difference mate.

I will be interested to see how the nitrous thing goes also - Muesli has a kit on his GTT - have you spoken to him as I think he supplies as well?

Did you get your climate sorted in the end?

·
has a large tool
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NIck the clear indicators are just being delat with, so thats done!!! the air con isnt so bad at the mo, because its bloody cold out =D and the nitrous a bloke at work can import the wet nitrous kit 10 pound bottle for 350quid but it is from america, and wasnt to sure what the american kits are like????

·
has a large tool
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HI vicky thanx for everything, and couldnt let the other car beat me, as it was a skyline, bloody preludes, they think they own the roads!!! lol

N

·
0 Posts
Dad i think you will find most kits are from usa .
but as said i think most would be interested in this instalation.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Scottie - I will stop in at the garage and ask them if they can explain exactly the air con fix for me mate...

·
has a large tool
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
that would be great mate!!! as to be honest i am a bit crap a describing things over the phone, i know its simple to explain, but i comfuse myself half the time

1 - 20 of 45 Posts