Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
www.dtdirl.com
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you may know I hadn't got the best of luck with my last skyline as it was damaged in a crash along with my van... But I did a deal with my old car and cash for a R33 GTR off Sweeney87. Have to say its amazing. Car is just completely different to the GTS and I couldnt get over how I wasn't that quick going up the speedo until I realised I wasn't doing 100kmh but 100mph :drivin: :D as its an uk reg'd car! LOL.

Anyways I've only one or two pics, a Apexi N1 catback has been fitted since along with a 5zeigen decat with HKS downpipes, twin blitz filters and an ARC dump valve with Denso iridium plugs. Lovely set of Recaro seats in her too :D Otherwise its stock. Had one slight problem with the car but sweeney was very helpful just like with the GTR conversion and has sent parts down without any hassel and its been sorted. Top man very helpful never left me stuck would recomend him to anyone looking for GTR bits :)

anyways, i've only one pic :D

its got the exhaust system on it since

·
www.dtdirl.com
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how much is the VRT going to cost you?

you get the clocks back to KMs ?

did you get that other banging noise sorted??
3500 euro

nah mph dude, its grand though I prefer mph

yeah it was the crankshaft pulley but it got sorted its not a big job and he looked after me with the parts so its all good :)

Nice one dude.... Wont be too long until I make on of these threads :bananasmile:
Cheers, well worth the wait. Ain't like anything i've driven before. I've had 16 cars and this thing just blows me away :D

Congrats dude! :bigthumb:
Cheers :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well as some of you may know I hadn't got the best of luck with my last skyline as it was damaged in a crash along with my van... But I did a deal with my old car and cash for a R33 GTR off Sweeney87. Have to say its amazing. Car is just completely different to the GTS and I couldnt get over how I wasn't that quick going up the speedo until I realised I wasn't doing 100kmh but 100mph :drivin: :D as its an uk reg'd car! LOL.

Anyways I've only one or two pics, a Apexi N1 catback has been fitted since along with a 5zeigen decat with HKS downpipes, twin blitz filters and an ARC dump valve with Denso iridium plugs. Lovely set of Recaro seats in her too :D Otherwise its stock. Had one slight problem with the car but sweeney was very helpful just like with the GTR conversion and has sent parts down without any hassel and its been sorted. Top man very helpful never left me stuck would recomend him to anyone looking for GTR bits :)

anyways, i've only one pic :D

its got the exhaust system on it since
Lucky man I would love to own a GTR again

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Congrats mate! You must be well happy.

It´s only about 6 months I got a R33 GTR Vspec too. Has only been sleepin from then, so still waiting to go for a big blast with it! :D

What year is yours? Does it have twin airbags and the red stiching?

And yes, MORE PICS. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts