Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 3 years of running crap boost levels (varied between 0.4-0.5 bar) in the car, I finally managed to get the Profec A working and plumbed in the right way :crazy: :alco: After 3/4 tank trying to get it to learn the boost curve it all came together at 0.7bar :D :D :D :D

With my super stock engine with only an ARC induction box to show for mods I now run a stable 265bhp @ 0.7bar :boogy: :boogy: :bigthumb: oh it feels like it should...

[edit]* forgot to add I had a comedy boost spike @ 1.2 bar :crazy: ran 330bhp for a couple of seconds :D followed by fuel cut lol*[edit]

Power meter pic (it was set up on a dyno before all the haters come in :sly: )

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
cogratulations mate well done,(dont understand any of it though) lol

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a handy bit of kit, saves spending money on dynos lol. I have it sitting on top of my dash above the 2 air vents.

Very pleased with the result, roll on the 2535.....

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is a rare meter :D not a lot going around, sourced it from Japan cause it looked cool :bigthumb:

It's wired into the ECU at the rev and speed wires as well as earth and ground, there is a control box which does the calculations and an adjustment knob. took a few runs on the dyno to get it to match what the readout was saying but is now accurate :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts