Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yippeeeeee i got it

what a car, cant say i have ever driven a car quite like it, the double clutch is a pig but when that T300s turbo comes in ya just gotta hold on

i think what sums it up for me was the young lady in the back that when i accelerated the only word she could say were " i think im going to orgasm" ha ha ha god bless nissan

reckon its gonna be a while before i have it taken back up to 1.8bar though as its more than addequate at 1bar for now

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Ah, another one to fall prey to that Skyline smile. :D
Look forward to seeing it at Billing next weekend mate :cool:

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Now you see, if I reply to that then I look even more like a stalker.:(
But if I don't, then it could be misconstrued as guilt. :(:(

Ahh bollocks to this paranoia:D.....No I'm just bored at work Miss G ;)

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
If it is 330 at 1bar would be very interested to see how it fared at 1.8 on the dyno??

Look forward to seeing it at Billing and as already said, the smile just continues to grow :D

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
yes thats mine mate in the avator bought it from mr Andy Barns at Sumo Power, used to think he was a decent bloke till i found out he had restricted me to 1 bar pmsl the missus is going to send him a bunch of flowers as a thank you for some reason, na jokes aside im glad he did till i get used to it the cars an animal, i cant stop driving it so far collected it thursday night and already spent £200 on fuel but who cares im havin fun

Took it racing tonight and destroyed an audi s4 runnin 300bhp 4wd so im well happy took me on the launch 1 because im strugglin with the twin clutch and two because the 4wd but then just flew past him. on the second run she wheel spun on the change to third and started fish tailing kept the power down more through panic than thought and she pulled herself striaght

What a car i just hope there all as good as this one and that each and every person on this site is having as much fun as me :cheers:

·
The lamp post assassin
1,214 Posts
NICE SPEC!

and 32 wbhp more than me :doh: ... although I haven't had her dyno tested since putting on a bling oil cap! could be a close thing now :funny:

One word of advice .. standard brakes .. me also .... fast road use ... too damn scary!!! Might be worth thinking of an upgrade in the near future mate.

She really is a beauty ... long live the Skyline smile.

Respect

·
www.spmcarclub.com
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thats cool mate no probs showing the spec

thanks all for your comments looking forward to meeting a few of you at the weekend i;ll just look for the crowd with smiles pmsl

:cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts