Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i hope somone can help me im trying to get a spoiler sprayed but the spray shop has said they re not sure which colour black it is, because there are three different blacks they all look much the same,
the car is 1993 black gtst
codes re4ro1a rc43 i think this is the paint code but there are three different blacks with this code.

other codes rb25 det 2498

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
finding the right black

thanks for the replies guys, but i should have said in kh3 there is three differrent shades,ive even taken the car there today, because the colour charts are printed on ink, its a real bugger to tell which one,the all look the same

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
HA!!! Sorry this will be of no help whats so ever, but...

The bird was reading this over my shoulder, and says!!

"Huh black, thats like the new brown this year"

Bless her :rolleyes:

P

·
0 Posts
You want the spoiler sprayed black and if the sprayshop want your custom then they'll find out which of the 3 blacks it is. If it means they have to have a small quantity of each mixed then that's for them to sort out rather than send you on a runaround. It's only paint after all. Whichever black they get they should be able to tint it to get to the correct shade anyway as the colour of your car is probably in between colours anyway if it's more than a few months old.

·
Registered
134 Posts
the KS3 black is sold at halfrauds.
its called kumos black.

the problem is that the paint on your car will have faded so the spoiler will look darker and fuller in colour.

the best thing to do is go to a re-spray shop that can colour match with custom blacks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts